BCN Scrub is a prebiotic facial and body scrub with triple action (physical, chemical and biological) that combines alumina microcrystals with lactic acid and a bio-enzymatic extract for a more complete exfoliation. BCN Scrub improves the overall appearance of the skin by evening out the tone, enhancing its clarity and increasing hydration without compromising the barrier function.
PREBIOTIC TRIPLE ACTION SCRUB
It is an essential product for any facial hygiene ritual as it eliminates impurities and toxins. It also promotes desquamation and facilitates the regeneration of the outermost layers of the epidermis.
The innovative and complete formula of BCN Scrub owes its triple exfoliating action to 3 types of active ingredients with very different action profiles:
- Alumina, responsible for the mechanical removal of corneocytes by the physical action of microdermabrasion.
- Lactic Acid (AHA) for gentle chemical exfoliation with reduced irritation and
- Bioenzymatic exfoliant that mimics the activity of the protease Cathepsin D — the most important endogenous enzyme in the skin peeling process — which breaks the specific cell-cell interactions of the corneocytes of the stratum corneum and produces a gentle, controlled exfoliation without any side effects.
The exfoliating action of the formula is complemented by:
- A broad-spectrum prebiotic complex that supports the growth of a healthy, balanced microbiome, resulting in healthy, glowing skin.
- Avenanthamide D and a varied blend of essential oils, with a broad profile of antioxidant, soothing, anti-irritant and antihistamine action that relieves discomfort and the redness of sensitive or sensitised skin.